In the Writings of al-Sayyid Muhammad Ibn Ja’far al-Kattani, Imam Ahmad Raza Khan & Major Scholars at Madrasah Deoband
– The nature of proof-texts on Prophet Muhammad’s (Allah give him peace and blessings) knowledge of the unseen
– Definition & classification of the knowledge of the unseen
– Boundaries of scholarly disagreement
– The five schools among Arab scholars
– Views among Indian ulama
– Historical accounts of the Indian controversy in the early 20th century
– Important analysis of the differences
– Introduction to understudied yet pressingly indispensible works
– And much more in this unique explanatory study on the scope of Prophetic Knowledge based on major primary sources!
Question: How many views are there among Muslim scholars regarding the vastness of our Prophet’s knowledge (Allah give him peace and blessings)? Please could you offer a detailed response elaborating views among the Arab scholars as well as Indian ulama highlighting their sources and reasons for difference? Can you also please explain what matters are important for the public to know and what matters are for the scholars to disagree upon in this regards?
Read its answer in the attachment.